For all our loyal customers, we have a loyalty card that you can use in our restaurant or for an overnight stay. For every £1 you spend you receive 1 point and when you reach 250 points you get £10 off food or accommodation.
If you want to sign up to our loyalty card it’s simple. Just ask at reception where they will give you all the details.
Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions 2015
- Points can be collected all year round but cannot be redeemed on key calendar dates including Mothers’ Day, Easter, and Christmas etc.
- Points can only be redeemed on your next visit.
- Our Loyalty Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Points cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and have no cash value.
- All our offers are at all times subject to availability.
- The Management reserve the right to alter, remove, substitute or add to the Rewards available on our Loyalty Card Scheme.
- The Management reserve the right to withdraw or alter offers at any time without prior notice.
- Points cannot be collected or redeemed against Functions.
- Points cannot be transferred or sold to any other Loyalty Cardholders.
- The Management reserve the right to cancel your membership
- In order to collect or redeem points you must present your Loyalty Card when paying your bill or at check out.
- For every 250 points redeemed, £10 will be deducted from the total of your bill.
- No more than 2500 points can be redeemed per visit i.e £100 (this will come into effect as of 29th February 2016)
- The Management reserve the right to refuse any application for membership. Members must be at least 18 years old.
- You can terminate your membership at any time by advising us in writing. Any points you have earned, but not yet redeemed at the time of termination, will be held in your account until such times as you have redeemed them or until the expiry of three months from the date we receive your written notification, whichever is the sooner. On the expiry of three months from the date we receive your written notice of termination any unspent points remaining in your account will be cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Rewards Programme at any time by giving three (3) months’ prior written notice. We are entitled in our sole and absolute discretion to determine how, where and by what means such notice will be communicated and the contents of the notice. On expiry of the three months’ notice period all points not then spent by you will be cancelled and you will not be able to use them to obtain rewards. No cash payments or other compensation will be provided in respect of any cancelled points.